One2N provides a Health insurance policy cover of 5 Lakhs for you and your family (employee + spouse + children) over and above the CTC value.
The insurance provider is Care Health and Plum HQ.
- During onboarding, if you want to opt for this benefit, you will be asked to submit details for you and your dependents in a tabular format.
- Based on the details you submit, the admin will internally request Plum to add you/your dependents to the policy.
- The addition/deletion of members takes up to 14 days. However, your cover is active from when the request is raised with Plum.
- You will receive an invitation email from Plum to sign in and view your benefits.
- Once you sign up, the dashboard will give you access to the following:
- Policy details, balance, coverage, etc
- Your Health card
- Discounts and benefits applicable to you
- FAQs and guidelines on how to apply, help chat to ask queries, etc.
- Ready Reckoner video library on how to use Plum. This is also available on your Plum dashboard.
- Here’s a link to join the familiarization session call with the Plum insurance team. This happens every Thursday from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. This call will include a walkthrough of the Plum dashboard, processes to make/settle claims and reimbursements, an overview of what additional benefits are available and how to utilize those, etc., and any questions you have about the policy. You can ask any questions/clarifications you have during this call.
- Emergency Claims (An employee is going to the hospital) - Dial +91-8047170505 for immediate assistance.