We believe in building relationships that live beyond job tenure. Employees moving on from one company to take up something else is a natural part of an organization's life cycle. If you choose to do so, we hope it is for the right reasons that add to your personal/professional growth. We give you our best.
- You will have a conversation with your team lead/CEO, informing them of your decision to leave. The leaders will converse to see if there is anything that can be done to make your work situation better/if the decision to leave is made after thinking it through. Options include a sabbatical, shorter time off, interventions if interpersonal relations have broken down, and more. We want to ensure that all issues team members face are discussed and resolved before a resignation decision is made.
- If your decision to leave is final, you are required to send a formal email communicating your exit to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After internal discussions, we come to a mutually acceptable date - either 1 month of notice or a shorter notice period if that makes more sense to both of us. This is so we have some time to find someone to hire and enable a handover. We will expect you to work all of this period. The admin will confirm this relieving date with you via email.
- The admin also shares details on the exit formalities. These need to be completed for the full and final settlement to be processed. Your salary for the last working month is disbursed after completing the full and final settlement calculation.
- If you leave the company without completing the notice period, the company may deduct as liquidated damages an amount equivalent to the notice period consolidated salary from the final settlement that may be due to you. The company also reserves the right to put you under garden leave (on notice period, but not required to work/come to the office) during any notice period.
- Any leaves in the notice period are considered unpaid leaves. Exceptions may be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- We will collect feedback from you for One2N so that it helps us become better as an organization. Feel free to provide constructive criticism to us, what you did not like about One2N, and what you think we can do to address those concerns.
- Return assets allotted to you in working condition, along with login id and passwords, if any.
- Remove all client data from your machine (code, documents, licensed software, etc.) as applicable.
- Download all your personal documents from Razorpay (salary slips, tax calculations, etc). We will disable your Razorpay login on the last working day.
- The admin will share the last salary slip with FnF over email after your last salary is disbursed.
You are responsible for returning all assets allotted to you e.g., Laptop, monitor, adaptors, etc., within 10 days after the relieving date.
There can be 3 scenarios:
- You are in Pune: After coordinating with the admin, you can hand over the assets to a company person at a certain location.
- You are outside Pune: You need to ship the assets via a reliable courier service at your expense. Share the tracking id along with any passwords on email with the admin.
- You want to buy back an asset, e.g., a monitor: This option is available for non-laptop assets. Let the admin know during the 1 month notice period. If your buyback request is approved, the company will deduct the buyback amount from your last month’s salary during the full and final calculation.
Please ensure that you pack all assets with care to avoid damage.
- The cables/wires are coiled and tied with proper bands/soft wires.
- Insulating the package with bubble wrap/foam, etc.
- If shipping/packing in the same box, use plastic bags to keep the smaller assets, wires, etc.
- Label the items if necessary.
After assets are received, the admin checks and confirms if they are in good working condition. If there is damage to any asset (apart from expected wear and tear), the damage amount is deducted from your last month’s salary during the full and final calculation.
- The final settlement process begins after the relieving date. It is generally completed within 10-15 days, assuming all assets and dependencies are cleared in time.
- Our CA completes the final settlement calculation once all assets are returned and verified.
- After this, your final salary is released.