As far as possible, we prefer making any payments directly through the company so that you don’t have to spend your own personal money. However, if you make a payment on the company's behalf, you will need to apply for reimbursement via Razorpay within 10 days of the expense.
🛌 Travel and accommodation expenses🚂 Travel within Maharashtra🛫 Travel from outside Maharashtra🏡 Accommodation🧐 General guidelines🤔 How to apply for reimbursement?💁🏻 Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Generally, if you are traveling for official reasons, the company sponsors the travel and accommodation expenses for short durations, i.e., up to 2 weeks. Food, day-to-day expenses, and stay arrangements beyond 2 weeks are borne by you. As far as possible, try to get the payment done directly through the company instead of reimbursing it later. Reimbursement should be a last resort.
The overall upper limit for expenses covered (travel+stay) is mentioned below. This limit may vary case-to-case basis, depending on variables such as travel locations, stay duration, time sensitivity, etc.
- Mumbai: To and fro travel costs are covered at actuals
- Other regions: To and fro travel cost by train or bus is covered at actuals. Regarding air travel, please consult with the admin to know the limit.
To and fro travel cost is covered at actuals, but the limit varies depending on location. You need to coordinate with the admin to know the limit in your case.
Travel reimbursement will consider the shortest travel route option available.
If you have family/friends in Pune, you can stay with them for short durations. If not, the company will arrange your stay for up to 14 days. We typically book double occupancy rooms in serviced apartments near our co-working office space.
Please note: Any reimbursements must be pre-approved by your manager/admin before purchasing. So please let them know before you make any direct purchase.
- Spend company money like it is your own money. No, really.
- For reimbursement, ask for a GST tax invoice (with the One2N GST number mentioned on it.). This is a mandatory requirement. When purchasing with a GST invoice, you will need to share the following with the vendor:
Registered Company Name One2N GST number Registered Company Address
- A non-GST invoice/bill is acceptable only if a vendor tells you their business is not eligible for GST, e. g. small purchases like Xerox, bus/train tickets not booked online, etc. Most online purchases will provide the GST invoice.
- In case of doubt, please contact Pradnya from the admin team before purchasing.
- You need to submit a valid tax invoice within 10 days of the purchase for the company to process a reimbursement.
- All reimbursements submitted for a month will be disbursed along with the salary for that month.
- All salaries are generally finalized by the 25th of every month. Hence, a reimbursement request submitted after the 25th will likely be processed in the next month.
- If your reimbursement request does not meet the above guidelines, we will have to reject it. So reach out to the admin for the tiniest of doubts before you make any purchase.
To apply for reimbursement via Razorpay, please follow the steps mentioned below. Wherever possible, inform the admin before making any payment so they can help you verify the invoice format.
- Click on ‘Reimbursements’ in the left panel.
- Select the relevant expense category from the drop-down and mention details such as the expense date and amount paid. You must also upload the Invoice/Bill (with GST). Click on Request Reimbursement.
- This request will be sent for approval to your manager (in our case, the admin). The admin will verify the request details and invoice validity and approve/reject the request accordingly.
- You will receive a notification via email/slack about the approval/rejection.
- The reimbursement will be disbursed along with your salary for that particular month.
- What do I do if my reimbursement is in foreign currency, e.g., USD?
Please mention the currency type and amount under ‘Any detail’. Also, upload a document/screenshot mentioning the INR transaction and the USD bill/invoice. The reimbursement will be done based on the <CUR> to INR rate at the time of your transaction.
- How to upload multiple documents in the reimbursement application?
Please click on ‘Choose file(s)’. Select all the files you want to upload, then click ‘Open’.
- How do I know if my invoice is correct and has all the required details? Check for the following things.
- While making the payment, the vendor will need to ask you for One2N GST details.
- The invoice will mention One2N’s registered company name, GST number, and Address. If these things are absent, you have an incorrect invoice.
- The document will usually mention “Tax invoice” in the title.