We are looking for skilled SRE/Devops practitioners to work with us to improve reliability and uptime for our customers. You will primarily work with our Startups and mid-size clients. We work on One-to-N kind problems (hence the name One2N), those where Proof of concept is done, and the work revolves around scalability, maintainability and reliability.
- Work with clients to solve their day-to-day challenges, moving manual processes to automation.
- Thinking about keeping systems reliable and gauging the effort it takes to reach there.
- Juxtapose tools and technologies to choose x over y.
- Worked with any one of the programming languages like Go, Python, Java, Ruby.
- Work experience with public cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Ability to take code from the local system to production by implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery principles. No more "it only works on my machine" syndrome.
- Understand Infrastructure as a Code and apply software design principles to it.
- Ability to automate tedious work using your favourite scripting languages.
- You have heard about 12-factor app principles and apply these in practice.
- Understanding of Linux systems and Containers.
- Meticulous in creating and following runbooks and checklists.
- Microservices experience and use of orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Nomad.
- Understanding of Computer Networking fundamentals like TCP, UDP.
- Strong bash scripting skills.
- Experience with observability systems and measures.
- You like reading documentation and GitHub issues and PRs for your favourite tools.
We are looking for a pragmatic Software Engineer who understands business and technology trade-offs. You will primarily work with our Startup and mid-size clients. We work on One-to-N kind problems (hence the name One2N), those where Proof of concept is done, and the work revolves around scalability, maintainability and reliability.
- Build API based systems (sync, async, monolith, microservices as needed) to implement product features.
- Design relational database schema and write automated tests
- Work closely with product, sales and design teams to build and ship features that enable faster product feedback.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming paradigm.
- Building modular and composable system components.
- 4+ years of Software Development Experience.
- Experience in building Web API based systems in Golang, Java or Python backed by automated tests.
- Experience in building modular monoliths or decoupled micro-services.
- Relational Data modelling skills, ability to think declaratively in plain SQL.
- Understanding of CI/CD, software packaging and distribution.