- Learn about Kubernetes.
- Learn about Minikube.
We need to spin up a three-node Kubernetes cluster using Minikube on your local. Going forward we will treat this Kubernetes cluster as our production cluster.
Out of these three nodes
- Node A will be used by our application.
- Node B will be used for running dependent services.
- Node C will be used for running our observability stack.
The following expectations should be met to complete this milestone.
- Three node Kubernetes cluster using Minikube should be spun up.
- Appropriate node labels should be added to these three nodes.
- Node A: type=application
- Node B: type=dependent_services
- Node C: type=observability